Welcome to The Ferguson Medical Centre
The Ferguson Medical Centre opened in September 1992. It was purpose-built to provide a pleasant & efficient environment in which to promote good health. The building is named after Dr Charles Ferguson who provided medical care in this area from 1932 to 1975. Dr Ferguson died in December 1991; just 2 weeks after the foundations of the new building were begun.